Managed IT Disposals
Equipment disposal must be environmentally sound, and, to ensure that your data is completely safe, carried out to high security standards. We provide a comprehensive IT disposal service that relieves you of any risk or responsibility, and generates maximum value from disposals.
- We sort and assess your equipment to decide whether it is suitable for re-use or refurbishment, for sale, or needs to be broken down and disposed of
- Data purging is undertaken in accordance with instructions issued by Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- We dispose of faulty electrical and electronic equipment, or items unsuitable for redeployment, in line with legislation, in an environmentally sensitive manner
- We maintain a complete audit trail from receipt through to final solution
- We provide comprehensive out-turn audits plus recycling and sales reports
- Our service is open, comprehensive, secure, and as simple as possible for you to use
- All risk is transferred to us, because we assume liability for equipment once it leaves your premises
- We also assume liability for re-use products, including any damage or injury caused by faulty electrical goods
- We do not recycle equipment without first considering all re-use options: sometimes, if viable, we inter-change or replace minor components or undertake other upgrade measures
- We return to you s a fair and agreed amount from the sale of your equipment
- We are happy to work with you to establish a staff sale facility
Interested? Send us an enquiry outlining your needs, and we'll get back to you within the hour!