Prob-Solve Solutions partner with Decru to help secure customers networked data storage with robust, wire-speed encryption appliances that fit transparently into the existing network infrastructure.
Decru DataFort™ security appliances enable enterprises to protect networked storage from unauthorised access. Key benefits include:
- Complete security. DataFort combines AES-256 encryption, secure access controls, layered authentication, and key management with a hardened architecture specifically designed to protect data in SAN, NAS, DAS and tape backup environments.
- Wire-speed throughput. Decru’s Storage Encryption Processor (SEP) is the heart of DataFort, fully optimised for multi-gigabit speed, full duplex encryption. Decru’s SEP has been certified for compliance with FIPS 140-2 Level 3.
- Transparency. Decru DataFort is designed to interoperate with the existing network infrastructure, working seamlessly with existing applications, servers, switches and storage devices. Its operation is completely transparent to the user, making it easy to install and administer.
DataFort is available in three models: DataFort E-Series appliances support Ethernet connectivity; DataFort FC-Series appliances support 2-gig Fibre Channel for disk and tape; and DataFort T-series appliances are targeted for tape backup. Each product is administered through the Decru web interface, and additional software is available to support key archiving, clustering and failover.
- DECRU DATAFORT E-SERIES
- Decru DataFort E510
- Decru DataFort E515
- Used Decru DataFort E510
- Used Decru DataFort E515
- Refurbished Decru DataFort E510
- Refurbished Decru DataFort E515
- DECRU DATAFORT FC-SERIES
- Refurbished Decru DataFort FC520
- Refurbished Decru DataFort FC525