DataCore Software is a leading independent software vendor specialising in storage control, storage management, and storage consolidation. Founded in 1998, the privately-held firm operates global sales, support and service from headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida along with worldwide subsidiaries and distribution partners.
Small to medium enterprises, Global 2000 data centers and storage subsystems OEMs rely on DataCore's comprehensive product family to easily expand capacity, protect and enhance access to data, and centralize and automate storage administration for Windows, UNIX, Linux, MacOS, VMware, and NetWare systems.
The company focuses its rich set of core competencies on several market segments:
- Core Storage Solutions and Storage Network Management
- Storage Infrastructure Software – Fibre Channel & iSCSI SANs
- Network Storage Virtualisation
- Volume Management and Storage Provisioning
- Data Replication and Disaster Recovery
- Storage Resource Management (SRM)
- Virtual Storage Infrastructure to complement Virtual Servers
First known for large scale storage consolidation through the success of the SANsymphony™ open storage networking platform, DataCore's expanded portfolio now includes SANmaestro™, software for resource and performance analysis, and SANmelody™, a cost-effective solution to general purpose capacity expansion. With SANmelody, DataCore established a new product category known as Disk Servers" -- a compelling alternative to conventional disk arrays.
- DataCore Storage Virtualisation
- Traveller CPR
- Used SANmaestro
- Used SANmelody